Kiwibot food delivery robot catches fire after ‘human error’

One of the kiwi food delivery robot caught fire at the University of California, Berkeley campus. On Friday, students found one of the robots in flames and shared some photos for us to see on media.

Loading...

Kiwi claimed that the cause was a “defective battery” that had been accidentally installed in the robot. The company gave a statement that “One of the batteries for our robot that was idling started smouldering, eventually leading to some smoke and minor flames,” 

One of the student who is a member of the community acted swiftly  to extinguish the fire on the robot.

Joscortheblogger

Joscortheblogger

A tech writer || blogger|| Vlogger ||An affiliate marketer || I own #Techcribscomng

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *