How to change IMEI number of android- No rooting
To change the IMEI number of your phone has many advantages, your phone won’t be easily tracked and many other excellent advantages. So follow the steps below to change your IMEI number. Let’s dive in!
How to change IMEI number
2. Now, click on Connectivity optionor call pad,
3. Now look for CDS information and then click on it.
4. Then, checkout for Radio information.
5. Now, if your android device is a dual sim device. Then you will get two option like IMEI_1 [SIM1] and IMEI_2[SIM2]. Then select any one or of which you want to change IMEI number.
6. Now, change your IMEI number illustrated below,
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2”
7. Now, just replace IMEI1 or IMEI2 with your any your desired number. and then click on SEND.