HTML tutorial

A three-week-old iPhone XS Max reportedly caught fire and exploded while in the pocket of an Ohio resident on December 12. A man who identified as Josh Hillard, said that he was at lunch at 3:00 p.m. when he noticed a smell and felt a “large amount of heat” and then green and yellow smoke coming from his iPhone XS Max.

“A VP of our company put the fire out with a fire extinguisher because he heard me yelling,” Hillard told iDrop News. “Once the phone was extinguished, I was left with a hole in my pants, fire extinguisher on my pants/shoes, and some pain/irritation in my buttocks region where the pocket of my pants was located.”

Hillard says he later tookk the damaged phone to an Apple Store. While the Store apparently offered him a replacement phone, he refused it unless he could also keep the damaged one. He then contacted the Apple Care support line and after providing photographs of the damage, reports that an Apple safety department supervisor “essentially offered a new phone.”

Hillard says that this is insufficient, and he also wants Apple to reimburse him for his damaged pants plus the cost of his cell plan while he was unable to use the phone. The man is also reportedly considering what legal options are available regarding the incident.

SOURCE

Joscortheblogger
A tech writer || blogger|| Vlogger ||An affiliate marketer || I own #Techcribscomng

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *